Thursday, September 13, 2012

VidRhythm

Holy $#!& this app is hilarious. I gotta give props to my friend/editor for pointing this one out to me. Before I tell you about this, I need to warn you that this app is pretty useless and idiotic, but made me, my family, and a bunch of my friends laugh till our stomachs hurt. Brace yourself for some sheer stupidity.

VidRhythm is a simple, yet enjoyable app that takes just a few minutes to set up. Though it may seem odd as you’re doing it, going through the steps of making the weird sounds as you look into your camera is necessary for this app to work. Once you finish the set-up, gather your friends and family ‘round and watch you magical creation. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am being extremely vague in this description. That’s on purpose. I want you to have the same experience I did of not having any clue what the &#%$ I was getting into. That’s half the fun. 

VidRhythm's icon (left) and the vaguest screenshot I could find (right)

Check this out and post comments below so I know your thoughts!

Get the app by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment