Tuesday, August 7, 2012

KeyRing Reward Cards

Many people, myself included until recently, walk around with either a wallet stuffed or a key ring full of loyalty cards and other fobs (love that word).  I had one for groceries, one for the gym, a few for stores, and   one for the movies.  I got so sick of having these things in my wallet and on my key chain that I took them off and left them in my drawer at home.  Whats the point of even having a rewards card if you don't have it when you need it?  The answer is simple.  There is no point!

My wallet and key chain were saved, along with part of my sanity, when I learned about and downloaded KeyRing Reward Cards.  To get started you scan in your cards by either taking a picture of the card in the app or by entering the card number.  Once all of your cards are scanned, you are good to start using it.  Now when you are out and about shopping, you can open the app at checkout, pull up the corresponding loyalty card, and have the cashier scan your phone's screen.  It's that simple!

The other nice feature of KeyRing is its coupon functionality.  You can view coupons that are available at each store and get even more savings all from within the app.

Keyring's icon (left) and the loyalty card list (right)

I know it sounds too good to be true, but trust me when I tell you it's real.  Oh, and it's free.  What do you got to lose....nothing.

Get the app by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment