Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trivial Free

So I just got a text from a friend telling me to download a new app called Trivial Free.  He said its a decent trivia app that is in the same game style as the "With Friends" and "With Buddies" games.  Now I didn't think much of it since the last 3 or 4 apps recommended by my buddy were just awful.  But, as he assured me this one was legit, I downloaded it and started a game.  I gotta say, he got this one right!

Trivial Free asks you a series of questions that the more you answer in a row, the more points you score.  Just as in games like Scramble With Friends or Jewels With Buddies, you can select and use power ups that can slow down time or give you a free pass.  Your score is compared to your opponents score and after three rounds of questions a winner is determined!

Trivial's icon (left) and in-game screenshot (right)

As a trivia fiend myself, this app is amazing.  Embarrassing as it is to say, I just started developing an app just like this (I'm not anymore) and it wouldn't have been even close to as good.  Not only should you download it but you need to invite people to join too so you have someone to play with.

Get the app by clicking here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the write up! We appreciate it. Would love to see your game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iOS App CenterAugust 5, 2012 at 1:18 AM

    Any time! Let me know when you have updates on this app or new apps and ill get the word out!

    ReplyDelete